Have a Question About SFS?
We Have an Answer.
If you don’t see your question here, use our contact form, or give us a call at 800-921-7502.
- Q: What’s the SFS difference?
- A: We are more than a flavor house. We are your partner in success. SFS has a unique customer-centered approach, backed by deep expertise and resources. Learn more about our experience here.
- Q: Who are some of SFS’s current and former customers?
- A: We work with customers in the food manufacturing, retail, and foodservice industries—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Q: Does SFS offer solutions for allergy and dietary restrictions?
- A: Yes—we are all about customization. We’ll talk with you about your allergy and dietary restrictions up front and work to meet your needs.
- Q: When can I expect my free sample?
- A: Depending on your unique request, we will work to get the sample out to you within a few days. You will be contacted initially from a member of our team to confirm your needs. Next, we’ll work on getting your sample out in a fast manner that fits your deadlines.
- Q: I want to reduce sodium in my products. Can SFS help?
- A: Yes. SFS works to stay on the cutting edge of sodium reduction. Learn more here.
- Q: Can I visit/tour an SFS plant?
- A: Yes! We love when customers come see us. Contact us today to schedule your visit.
- Q: Who are the SFS chefs?
- A: Our two Senior Executive Chefs are Sean Craig and Shane Maack. Both have rich culinary backgrounds, and bring unique and extensive knowledge to the SFS kitchens. Learn more about their expertise here.
- Q: Where is the SFS Customer Operations team located?
- A: Our Customer Operations team can be found at our Omaha, Nebraska, location.
- Q: Are SFS factories environmentally friendly?
- A: Our Cranbury, New Jersey, facility is 100% landfill free.
- Q: What career opportunities are currently available at SFS?
- A: All SFS job openings are posted online on ConAgra Foods’ career site.