Have a Question About SFS?
We Have an Answer.
If you don’t see your question here, use our contact form, or give us a call at 800-921-7502.
- Q: What’s the SFS difference?
- A: We are more than a flavor house. We are your partner in success. SFS has a unique customer-centered approach, backed by deep expertise and resources. Learn more about our experience here.
- Q: Who are some of SFS’s current and former customers?
- A: We work with customers in the food manufacturing, retail, and foodservice industries—from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
- Q: Does SFS offer solutions for allergy and dietary restrictions?
- A: Yes—we are all about customization. We’ll talk with you about your allergy and dietary restrictions up front and work to meet your needs.
- Q: When can I expect my free sample?
- A: Depending on your unique request, we will work to get the sample out to you within a few days. You will be contacted initially from a member of our team to confirm your needs. Next, we’ll work on getting your sample out in a fast manner that fits your deadlines.
- Q: I want to reduce sodium in my products. Can SFS help?
- A: Yes. SFS works to stay on the cutting edge of sodium reduction. Learn more here.
- Q: Can I visit/tour an SFS plant?
- A: Yes! We love when customers come see us. Contact us today to schedule your visit.
- Q: Who is the SFS Chef?
- A: Our Senior Executive Chef is Sean Craig. Sean has a rich culinary background and brings unique and extensive knowledge to the SFS kitchens. Learn more about his expertise here.
- Q: Where is the SFS Customer Operations team located?
- A: Our Customer Operations team can be found at our Omaha, Nebraska, location.
- Q: Are SFS factories environmentally friendly?
- A: All of our facilities are certified as Zero Waste, meaning we divert at least 95% of our waste away from landfills.
- Q: What career opportunities are currently available at SFS?
- A: All SFS job openings are posted online on ConAgra Foods’ career site.